Jan 31, 2011

A Lucid Dream


The dreams I see, you may never fulfill,
But that doesn't mean, I should stop dreaming.
The stars stay awake, as I look amazed
At the longing of, my yearning heart.
What do I want, is not certain,
And my heart doesn't, tread the normal way.
To me its unknown, to you its dark,
But I have to walk, alone this time.
Can you forget, and forgive me too,
For being there, always for you?
I never meant, to harm your aim,
But I cannot, wake up from my dream.

Its a starry night, and the moon above,
Shines down on an, untrodden road.
And I do see, faraway lights,
It is a city, but its faraway.
I am surrounded, by an empty crowd,
And the lights around, welcome me in.
I meet you again, and you are more,
Beautiful than I, last remember you.
I'm happy now, you are by my side,
And I lie down, on a grassy field.
I hold your hand, you look at me,
With a smile in your, ever longing eyes.
I won't let go, your lovely hand,
I'm happy now, you are by my side...

1 comment:

neema said...

It's very nice...
I like and love it...