Mar 14, 2011

Nature: An Immortal Night


I turned my hand slowly as if the moonlight flowing through the window opposed any disturbance in its pristine ubiquity. The soft, cool breeze suddenly diluted the moon's overpowering grasp over the night. The night belonged to none.

I folded my arms and lay straight, looking up at the starry sky through the window by my berth. They looked so distant yet so familiar like I've known them for eras and will continue such for generations to come. Not only the stars, but the occasional silhouettes of trees by the tracks seemed to call out to me, asking "Remember me?" Sure I did.

Every nightly element brought alive rusted memories of a journey I would always love to relive. Her eyes reflecting the stars, her smile shared by the singing winds, her hair dancing to the melody of the whizzing trees, her touch as resonating as the gently rocking train, her kiss as sublime as Night's soul. A night as immortal as night itself.

1 comment:

neema said...

It's very nice....
i like it...