Sep 24, 2011

A Thousand Stars



Thousand stars, not one so bright,
To light my way through the darkest night,
But only your love, home did me guide.

To everyone and all I might seem strong,
However only I do know it to be wrong,
In truth 'twas your faith in me all along.

A thousand stars,
Yet not one so bright,
My path to light,
Through the darkest night.

But with you by me,
By my side,
You give me might,
To fight my fight.

You hug me close,
And hold me tight,
And all my fright,
Into ashes ignite.

You assure me that,
It'll be alright,
All in spite,
Of the dismaying sight.

I close my eyes,
And open to see,
You fade to white,
Evanescing away.

I try to catch,
And not let go,
But all despite,
You fade away.

I feel your love,
And you in me,
I'm born again,
For the final fight.

A thousand stars,
Built by your faith,
Give me strength,
Through my darkest night.

No comments: